This course is intended for Registered Traffic Management Operatives (RTMO) who are required to carry out the above works and who have already successfully fully completed their M1 & M2 Awards.
To provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to install, maintain, alter and dismantle temporary traffic management systems including lane closures on dual carriageway roads restricted to 40mph or less.
On completion of this course learners will be:-
- Aware of sector schemes
- Aware of health and safety work
- Aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Able to identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Able to understand the requirements for working on dual carriageways restricted to 40mph or less
FULL AWARD ASSESSMENT Following completion of the 12D T3 training course delegates will obtain full operative status (Award M3) by completing at least three depot- and site-based assessments. The assessments must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training. 3 on-site live assessments** Subject to all criteria being satisfactorily met