This course is primarily aimed at experienced staff to broaden their skills on a wider range of equipment.
To enable delegates to safely and correctly use a wide range of P.T.O. equipment.
By the end of this course participants will have covered how to safely and correctly use a wide range of equipment.
- Safety considerations related to tractor driving and the operation of equipment - including the dangers of working on gradients
- The functions of all controls
- Pre-start, daily and weekly maintenance checks
Daily and routine checks and adjustments on the following equipment:-
- John Deere 3200X, 3600X, Massey Fergusson 40E, Kubota B1750
- Trilo, Fore Loader, Ditch King Back Actor
- Kidd Flail Forage Harvester, Vicon Distributor 303
- Attach Vicon Spreader to three point linkage and carry out adjustment of height and level of equipment
- Carry out safe and effective operation of all the above equipment
- Maintenance of the hydraulic system
- Attach correctly a P.T.O. operated machine to the tractor