All those who require knowledge and awareness in spillage control and prevention. Practical training is not included, but can be used in addition as a supplementary learning outcome.
To provide the theory knowledge and awareness required of how to respond to a spillage safely.
By the end of the programme delegates will be:
- Aware of the current legislation regarding IOS 14001
- Able to list examples of pollution incidents
- Aware of how to respond and deal with pollution incidents safely
- Able to list the different types of spill kit and their contents
- Aware of how to dispose of contaminated items safely
- Aware of the various COSHH symbols
- Conduct a multiple choice assessment to confirm knowledge transfer