All those who work in a Community Transport setting.
To give delegates an awareness of the hazards associated with mini bus transport, of the hazards associated with fire on a minibus and of the requirements for safe boarding of passengers.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:-
- Explain their responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Discuss areas of potential danger associated with their job and the procedures in place
- Explain the current reporting procedures
- State the hazards that may require evacuation
- Formulate a plan of action for evacuation
- Participate in that plan being carried out
- Carry out the appropriate pre-checking of vehicle and equipment
- Assist the passengers to board in safety
- To secure passengers correctly
- Assist the passengers to leave in safety