Who should attend?
The courses on offer within the Mental Health Awareness programme focus on stress and common Mental Health illnesses with a robust Mental Health Action plan to help those in crisis or need . It provides information to show how to promote Mental Health and Well-being in your workplace or setting . Priority is given to information on wellbeing and self help and support to aid prevention . The courses ensure that by the end of training the delegates have an actionable development plan ready to implement straight into their organisation.
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health
- Understanding Mental Health and its stigma
- Using a Mental Health Action Plan to help hose in crisis or need
- Finding external professional help and guidance
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace
- Best Practice in the workplace e.g., when helping someone to stay in work or return to work