Who should attend?
The courses on offer within the Mental Health Awareness programme focus on stress and common Mental Health illnesses with a robust Mental Health Action plan to help those in crisis or need . It provides information to show how to promote Mental Health and Well-being in your workplace or setting . Priority is given to information on wellbeing and self help and support to aid prevention . The courses ensure that by the end of training the delegates have an actionable development plan ready to implement straight into their organisation.
To increase awareness of mental health and wellbeing and how it to influence it in the workplace)
- Recognising possible signs and symptoms of a person that has mental ill-health or is suffering with stress.
- Understanding mental health and its stigma .
- Using a Mental Health Plan to help those in crisis or need.
- Finding external professional help and guidance.
- The law in relation to mental health and the workplace.
- Best practice when helping someone to stay in work or return to work.
- Understanding of more complex mental health conditions.
- Promoting well-being in the workplace and how you can become an Ambassador for Mental Health and Well-being.
Information on self-care to aid prevention to help others and yourself.