Registered Traffic Management Operatives (RTMO) needing to be qualified for the use of multi-phase traffic signals.
To provide learners with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to install, operate, maintain and dismantle multi-phase traffic signals.
On completion of this course learners will:-
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for multi-phase traffic signals
- Understand how to operate multi-phase traffic signals
This 1-day course covers the requirements for installation, maintenance and removal of multi-phase traffic signals.
- Quality assurance
- Sector schemes
- Health & safety at work
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Health & safety executive
- Multi-phase systems
- Installation and Commissioning of the system
- Site Maintenance
- End of Course Test
FULL AWARD ASSESSMENT Following completion of the 12D T5 training course learners will obtain full operative status (Award M5) by completing one site-based assessment. The assessment must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training. 1x on-site live assessment** Subject to all criteria being satisfactorily met