Those required to become a registered traffic management convoy working operative.
To provide delegates with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to convoy work on all urban and rural roads, and dual carriageway roads restricted to 40mph or less.
On completion of this course learners will:-
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health and safety work
- Be aware of risk assessments and method statements
- Be aware of the relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate
FULL AWARD ASSESSMENT Following completion of the 12D T4 training course delegates will obtain full operative status (Award M4) by completing one site-based assessment. The assessment must be completed within a two year period starting from the date of passing the training. 1x on-site live assessment** Subject to all criteria being satisfactorily met