COVID-19 Safeguarding Measures and Controls
Following the new nationwide lockdown that came into effect on 5 January, we wanted to reassure you that we are fully operational and continue to support industry in ‘keeping people safe.’
As a provider of essential training, we have worked hard to ensure course delivery carries on within the new normal whilst following the latest government guidance and legislation.
Skills Training Centre will continue supporting our customers in providing adequate and appropriate training for their staff to enable them to carry out their key worker roles proficiently on behalf of those that they are providing this service too. Additionally, also making certain that staff are appropriately trained to care for their own personal well-being and safety within the scope of their job role.
As part of our compliance to reducing the risk of infection and onward transmission. We have control measures in place to safe guard our staff and customers:
- Covid-19 Risk Assessment to be completed for each course
- An STC Control Plan
- Covid-19 Statement sent to candidates
Our priority remains the well-being and safety of our colleagues, customers and supply partners. We are, confident that we can continue to work safely and within government guidelines. Should this change, we will review our position in line with government guidelines.
What does this mean for those already booked on courses?
- All courses will be running as planned. If you are unable to attend you must call us on 020 8619 0939 as soon as possible.
- We continue to offer a range of courses virtually with more being added as demand dictates.
- If you want more information about the measures STC are taking to tackle COVID-19, email email@example.com or call us.
- Further updates will continue to be posted on our website.
This is a rapidly evolving situation and we will monitor the guidance issued by the Governments, Public Health England, Public Health Scotland, Public Health Wales, Dept. of Health Ireland and the World Health Organisation and make changes as they apply to us.
If have any questions, we are here to help in whatever way we can, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch.